C is 10 months old today, how on earth did that happen?
As I was going through my photos yesterday for my Gallery entry, I surprised myself by how emotional I got. Especially when I found the photos of the day C was born. I don’t think I’m broody, I just think my little baby seems to have grown up far too quickly.
To honour C’s 10 month birthday I thought I’d do a list of 10 things about her.
1. She was born on a Sunday at 2.16pm weighing 7lb 5oz
2. Her first ‘word’ was dada, which she said on Christmas day
3. She cut her first 2 teeth on 2nd January, and we’re still waiting for some more!
4. She loves fruit – her favourite is blueberries
5. She likes to be holding a blanket when she goes to sleep which she usually ends up putting over her face
6. She has never had a dummy
7. She refuses to crawl as hates being on her stomach. She is, however, just developing her bum shuffling
8. She loves swimming, we first took her when she was just 10 weeks old
9. She has ticklish armpits!
10. She is a complete daddy’s girl
Oh, how she’s changed: