Whats in your bag?

By | April 27, 2010

So, I’ve been tagged in my first meme by Serenity Now! to reveal the contents of my handbag!

I’m afraid this isn’t going to be a very exciting post as my handbag just has the bare essentials really.  Now, had you asked me for the contents of C’s change bag, then that would have been a rather longer post!

So, here goes!  Obviously in my handbag I need my purse.  Unfortunately this is never full of money but I do have pennies, receipts and various loyalty cards!

Then I have house keys, work keys & car keys, and my mobile.  Not a swanky iPhone but a fairly ok HTC touch3g.  I like it anyway!

My glasses, used mostly for driving, and my sunglasses are in there at the moment too.

Bits of folded paper: my P60, a leaflet from Yeomans about camping exhibitions and a leaflet advertising music time at my local library.

A pen, a purple Surestart pen with blue ink to be precise!

Some tissues.

And that’s everything!

The next part of this challenge is to award this badge;

to some other bloggers, and the rules are:

• Put the logo on your sidebar or within a post
  • Pass the award onto 12 bloggers
  • Link the nominees within your post
  • Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog
  • Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award

And I’m nominating:

If you’re not tagged and fancy having a go, just let me know you’ve done it!

Helen on April 27, 2010 at 11:49 am.

My handbag is like Aladdins cave… I swear there is a black hole in there somewhere! Things just disappear :-)

Young Mummy on April 27, 2010 at 12:39 pm.

This is a bit of a sore subject for me at the moment, because I got an amazing designer handbag for my birthday a few weeks ago which broke. I have just sent it back to see if they can repair it. I haven’t brought myself to put everything back in my old handbag yet, because I’m still grieving the loss of The Bag. :(

b4kersgirl on April 27, 2010 at 12:53 pm.

Oh no! Hope it can be repaired.

Jenny Paulin on April 27, 2010 at 1:11 pm.

I don’t really use a handbag anymore – usually a shopper bag full of receipts, keys, my phone, pack of tissues and check this out – I don’t even have a purse at the moment i am using one of B’s socks to keep my change in! How bad is that??? Soooo shameful (hangs head down to demonstrate this!)

b4kersgirl on April 27, 2010 at 2:21 pm.

Ha ha! I quite like the idea of using a babys sock!

Paula on April 27, 2010 at 2:22 pm.

Oh thanks for the tag. I will completely balance out your minimalist handbag as mine is a room with straps and possibly even contains a small lost island. I promise not to clear it out before I respond to the meme x