The Gallery – A Novel Idea

By | July 21, 2010

Ok, I admit, Tara came up with a really good one for this week’s Gallery!  I’ve been racking my brains for something really clever and/or funny to do but have failed miserably so you’ll have to make do with this one.

As a child, my absolute favourite books were the Thomas the Tank Engine books by Rev. W. Awdry.  I had lots of these books, about all the different engines and I loved them.  I wish my mum had saved them as Thomas is still as popular today and I would have loved reading them to C.

As you can see in the picture, C and I are riding in Percy.  There are also Thomas, as well as his coaches Annie and Clarabel, all being really useful engines.

I’m sure there are lots of very clever and amusing posts on this weeks Gallery.  My excuse will have to be that I was ill over the weekend and my brain wasn’t functioning as it should.

You should definitely come over and take a peek

No Comments

Jenny paulin @ mummy mishaps on July 21, 2010 at 10:34 am.

I don’t think there are many households who don’t own a Thi as book or two! My OH’s mum bought the entire collection for B when he was born he has not even watched it yet! Great photo.
Hope you are feeling better

Jenny paulin @ mummy mishaps on July 21, 2010 at 10:35 am.

Oh sorry I thought I wrote Thomas but something went wrong lol

dawniebrown on July 21, 2010 at 10:35 am.

It’s a fab photo – I remember those books so well from when I was little (my dad is a steam engine enthusiast so I grew up in a world of Steam :) )

tiddlyompompom on July 21, 2010 at 12:02 pm.

I love thomas the tank engine :)

Menna (@goingitalone) on July 21, 2010 at 12:41 pm.

Lovely photo!
I was a massive fan of Thomas the Tank Engine too, especially having two brothers… I can hear the music in my ears now… Duh duh duh duuuh duh duh duuuuuuh…!

Emma on July 21, 2010 at 4:52 pm.

Fab photo!! 😀 x

kailexness on July 21, 2010 at 6:28 pm.

My son loves Thomas he would love to ride that train, it’s a lovely photo!

MummyMatters on July 21, 2010 at 6:57 pm.

I think I actually have a picture of me and my daughter on the same train – this must have been a travelling fair!

Good thinking, I’ve really struggled with this week’s theme and so far have come up with, erm, NOTHING!