- You search your handbag for a pen and all you can find is a packet of wax crayons
- You’ll happily chat to strangers about poo
- You don’t think twice about wiping your child’s nose on your dressing gown
- You know all the words to Dear Zoo without having to look at the book
- You carefully pick out your child’s outfit for playgroup, complete with matching shoes and hair slides, but you turn up looking like you got dressed in the dark
- You know the channel number of CBeebies and all the theme tunes
- Clothes shopping now means buying clothes for your children, even if you’ve managed to go on a shopping trip without them
- You start thinking about Christmas presents in June
- You have to share the food that’s on your dinner plate, despite it being exactly the same as what’s on theirs
What have I missed?!
(And just a reminder that this is my new url so if you enjoy my ramblings please update your reader – thank you!)
Comments are closed.