The comment fairy

By | January 11, 2011

You’ve no doubt by now seen that quite a few bloggers have been helped out by our very own Fairy Godmother (aka Appliances Online).

Josie from Sleep is for the Weak got a new cooker and Rosie Scribble was sent a TV.

Of course, they’re just the big ones.  Lots of us have had cash, cupcake makers, donations made to charity and lots of other things.  I received £25 which was a nice little bonus before Christmas.  It wasn’t quite the new hob I’d hoped for but I shouldn’t be greedy!

All we’ve had to do for these little treats is comment on the blog posts of other people who’ve received things *hint hint*.  Who knows – they might still be watching.  Spread that comment love!

Barenakedmummy on January 11, 2011 at 12:15 pm.

I’m glad that someone is spreading love in the world. Hello Appliances online *waves*
If you want to spread the love a new dsi would be lovely as I broke (ahem) my daughters!!

BNM
Barenakedmummy recently posted..Delurk- Delurk-

Lisa Cole on January 11, 2011 at 12:18 pm.

wow, really! I would love a fridge that didn’t need the strength of an ox to open it, but I’d be happy with a bar of chocolate :-)
Lisa Cole recently posted..Lactivistnet runner up Blog of the Year 2010

Aly on January 11, 2011 at 12:46 pm.

An oven or fridge/freezer would be lovely but I’d settle for a vegetable steamer
Aly recently posted..Happy 2nd Blogianniversary

Leanne - Second Time Mummy on January 13, 2011 at 11:59 pm.

Every little helps! Feel free to spread the love my way AO- my card got declined in Tesco tonight – how embarrassing! Good job Im back to work in Feb but feel free to send me ‘a big shop’ to last until then!

Etali on January 16, 2011 at 8:09 pm.

That’s cool! A lovely way to start the new year.
Etali recently posted..Karate And Stuff

Chris Tucker on September 17, 2013 at 3:02 pm.

Dear Sir/Madam

I’m Chris from ao.com (formerly known as Appliances Online). You very kindly hosted a link to our one of our pages on your site here:

We’re really grateful that you were able to host our link, it was great to be able to work with you. At the moment we’re going through the process of tidying up all of our old links and starting anew, so we’re contacting you to ask whether you would now please remove the link for us.

If you could message me quickly when the link is down so that I can tick it off on my end that would be fantastic.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give,

Chris Tucker

Find us on facebook
Find us on Google+
ao.com/blog

Proud to be part of the DRL family