1. I took C for a walk on Friday without the pushchair and she managed to walk just over a mile. She’s only 19 months so I was really proud of her. She slept well on Friday night!
2. It was a gorgeous day on Saturday and we spent most of it in the garden. We got the greenhouse in place and C had lots of fun playing in the mud & attempting to kiss worms.
3. We went to watch football with friends on Saturday afternoon. It was nice to catch up over a few drinks, despite the team we were supporting losing.
4. It rained on Sunday so we drove to the garden centre and wasted an hour wandering around there. Nothing special, just looking at the animals in the pet shop & deciding what plants to grow in our greenhouse.
5. C learnt to count to 5, sometimes she even gets as far as 6!
What did you do this weekend?