5 things I want you to know about Daddy

By | September 9, 2011

I’ve written before how much of a daddy’s girl C is and I’m fairly certain that she is his number one favourite person in the world.  I love watching the 2 of them together, they simply adore each other.

So C, here are 5 things I want you to know about your Daddy:

1. When I was pregnant, Daddy was adamant you were going to be a boy.  He even went so far as saying if you were a girl you were going back until you’d grown the right bits.  Don’t worry though, from the moment he saw you he was completely smitten.  He even says he wouldn’t mind if we gave you a little sister.
  2. Even though he is not a touchy feely man, he adores your cuddles and kisses.  He quite enjoys your wrestles too.
  3. Don’t laugh at him when his projects start to go wrong.  He doesn’t like it and despite us thinking it’s very funny, he will have a tantrum.
  4. Although he pretends it annoys him, he secretly loves the fact that you always want him to take you to bed at night.
  5. Daddy will do anything for you and loves you more than anything in the world.  Never forget that.

This post is written for The Friday Club carnival over at Notes From Home.  It’s actually the first time I’ve joined in but it was a topic I just couldn’t miss!

Friday Club

The Mad House on September 9, 2011 at 9:34 am.

Sounds like you have a real Daddy’s princess there

Emma on September 9, 2011 at 9:40 am.

Oh yes, definitely!

Mrs M on September 9, 2011 at 9:59 am.

Awww Daddys Girl!

Thanks for introducing me to this, I really like the theme this week!
Mrs M recently posted..Five things I want you to know about your father…

MummyMummyMum on September 9, 2011 at 11:44 am.

Lovely! It sounds like there are lots of lovely Daddy’s out there! x
MummyMummyMum recently posted..Friday Funny

Pingback: Things I Want My Children to Know: Five things I want you to know about your father — Notes from Home

liveotherwise on September 10, 2011 at 10:21 am.

It was a great topic to join in with, and I’m loving reading round all the posts.
liveotherwise recently posted..Five things you need to know about your father.

Midlife Singlemum on September 10, 2011 at 12:21 pm.

I was a Daddy’s girl too – it’s very special.
Midlife Singlemum recently posted..Five Things I Want You To Know About Your Father

Jenny Paulin on September 10, 2011 at 3:01 pm.

Awww what a lovely daddy he is and C is lucky to have him, as are you. xx

Bod for tea on September 11, 2011 at 8:25 am.

Beautifully put and such a lovely photo 😀

Bibsey Mama on September 11, 2011 at 12:29 pm.

Aww. It sounds like they have their own little club just like my two. Nice post.
Bibsey Mama recently posted..This was the summer that…

Ella @ Notes from Home on September 11, 2011 at 9:00 pm.

Aww, such a lovely post! They really sound like they are a little team, very sweet and I love the picture.

Thanks so much for taking part in the carnival this week xx
Ella @ Notes from Home recently posted..Five things I want you to know about your father

Fishfingers for tea on September 12, 2011 at 4:31 pm.

Lovely! Miss P is something of a Daddies girl too and it’s lovely to see, they wrestle as well, which is the point I generally leave the room!
Fishfingers for tea recently posted..Colds and making chutney.