If I wouldn’t be judged too harshly, I would say…

By | September 26, 2011

… a lot of rude words to my boss.

I’m having one of those days.  I won’t go into too much detail but I’m just having a rubbish day where I’m being complained at about impossible budgets (by post-it note I should add – he’s not actually said anything to my face) and add to that, problems with me cancelling my old web-hosting and them still taking the money out of my paypal account.

I just want to cry.  Or drink lots of wine.  Or both.

But I won’t.  I’ll go home, have tea with my lovely family, remind myself we have a whole week off together next week, then take out my frustration at Zumba tonight.

Tomorrow can only be better.

This post was inspired by this weeks Britmums blogging prompt.

Debbie on September 26, 2011 at 8:34 pm.

ooh wouldn’t it be so nice to just tell him what you think….still you can dream.
Debbie recently posted..BritMums Personal Blog Prompt: “If I wouldn’t be judged harshly, I would say….out loud”

Emma on September 27, 2011 at 10:19 am.

Yes, sometimes it would be so nice to tell him what I really thought of him!

Paula Fazekas on September 26, 2011 at 8:58 pm.

I feel your pain! that includes the Zumba pain tonight! Hope your feeling a bit better now :)

Emma on September 27, 2011 at 10:20 am.

Thank you! Yes, writing it down was quite therapeutic actually :)

Karin @ BritMums on September 27, 2011 at 8:52 am.

Just ONCE I’d love to be able to say what I think…just ONCE! Some people are so much better at that than I am. I don’t like to rock the boat so I can understand where you’re coming from. And obviously, you want to KEEP your job!

Hope your evening was better than your day and the rest of the week is easier! Thanks so much for sharing your feelings with us for the BritMums Blogging Prompt of the Week! See you next week!

:) Karin @ BritMums
Karin @ BritMums recently posted..Karin Joyce has commented on BritMums video Beating the bullies, what’s your experience?

Emma on September 27, 2011 at 10:21 am.

No, I’m not at all confrontational so would never really say anything.

The evening did get much better, thank you!

Annie on September 27, 2011 at 2:54 pm.

Now I don’t have a boss but I do have a husband ! Not sure if that counts !
Shake your booty at Zumba and follow it up with a glass of wine and a bit of choccy – tomorrow is a new day :)
Annie recently posted..BritMums Personal Blog Prompt: “If I wouldn’t be judged harshly, I would say….out loud”