1. Get rid of my wobbly tummy – I’m sure I’ve said this one before but I’m determined this time! I’m eating healthier and following the Mutu System (more of that to come) so I will do it.
2. Replace newly flat tummy with a pregnant tummy. M has agreed that we can try for another baby at some point this year – hooray! We’re not sure when yet but the fact he’s said yes is a massive step as he’s always been really unsure whether he wanted another. We’ve got bits left to do in the house and need to make sure we’ll be ok financially first but hopefully this will all be sorted by the summer.
3. Advertise for some self-employed work. To tie in with above, I’d like to get some bookkeeping work in the next year so I can hopefully spend more time at home working than going out to work. I don’t want to set up my own accountancy practice or anything, just a bit of work so I could drop my days at the office from 3 to 2 would be nice.
4. Get the garden sorted. We did most of the hard work last year so this year should just be about the finishing touches.
5. Get C a proper big girl single bed. She’s still in the bed part of her cot bed at the moment but I’d like to get her a proper bed this year.
6. Get to the bottom of the ironing pile. Constantly on the to-do list but never achieved. Maybe this is the year?!
What’s on your list?Photo credit