I bought some mini pizza bases last week for me and C to make our own pizzas for lunch one day but M spotted them in the cupboard so we had to have them after work so we could all eat them!
We’re not vegetarian but tend to eat vegetarian pizza the most. Here’s our homemade version:
- 4 Mini pizza bases
- Tomato puree
- 1 courgette, sliced
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- Grated mozzarella
- 1 red chilli, deseeded & finely chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180c
- Spread the tomato puree on the pizza bases.
- Fry the onions in a little oil until soft then divide equally onto the bases.
- Place the courgettes under the grill for 4-5 minutes until tender, then add them to the pizzas.
- Add the tomatoes and chilli then top with the mozzarella
- Place the mushrooms on top of the cheese then place in the oven for 10 minutes.
Also linking up to: