At the Beach

By | April 7, 2012

Crazily, when we went to the coast for a few days last week, we managed to spend some time on the beach.

C loves it on the beach, it’s a pity we don’t live closer.  A sandpit is definitely needed at home this summer.

Country Kids from Coombe Mill Family Farm Holidays Cornwall

The Monkey Adventures on April 7, 2012 at 4:40 pm.

Aw, I do love a trip to the beach.
We live really close to a great one, but it is too easy to forget it is there.
And we don’t get an awful lot of great weather up here.
Still, I know I ought to try harder this year.
No, I WILL try harder this year, haha
The Monkey Adventures recently posted..We’re Going on a Bear Hunt!

FionaCambouropoulos (@coombemill) on April 7, 2012 at 7:07 pm.

That is a lovely beach. We are lucky to have them under 1/2 hour from us and go at every opportunity. Looks like that sandpit is on the cards! Thanks for sharing your sunny day on Country Kids
FionaCambouropoulos (@coombemill) recently posted..Country Kids from Coombe Mill

Elizabeth@Mummy_Central on April 8, 2012 at 6:06 pm.

Gorgeous … you can’t beat the satisfaction of making a sandcastle and they knocking it over! Completely. Yep, utterly.
Elizabeth@Mummy_Central recently posted..Project 52 #14

jenny Paulin on April 9, 2012 at 12:51 am.

looks like a lot of fun and the weather was so lovely and sunny. i hope you enjoyed your holiday xx
jenny Paulin recently posted..My Week That Was – Hospital, The Zoo & Too Many Easter Eggs!

Claire on April 9, 2012 at 1:41 pm.

the weather looks great, I can’t get my little one to play with sand, he hates the texture of it.

Claire
(visiting from the Country Kids linky)
Claire recently posted..Cluny Clays Adventure Playground – Family Fun!

Susan Mann on April 9, 2012 at 11:08 pm.

Looks like a lot of fun x
Susan Mann recently posted..Review – Play Merrily Toys – Boysterous Dolls

Elaine on April 13, 2012 at 10:35 pm.

Looks like you had a great time and can tick off at least one of the things on the 50 things to do list!
Elaine recently posted..50 Things to do before you’re 11¾