My Bucket List

By | April 4, 2012

I was reading Mrs M’s bucket list recently and it got me thinking about the things I’d like to do before I *ahem* kick the bucket.

Like a lot of bucket lists, mine has things on that are dreams and that may never be achievable but you just never know.

1. Take C (and any more children we may have) to Cyprus to show her where we got married
  2. Renew our wedding vows in Cyprus (20, 25 years?)
  3. Complete a Race For Life
  27. Watch the England football team play at Wembley
  28. Go camping somewhere in Europe
  29. Visit Alnwick castle
  30. Camp on a beach/ by a lake/loch
  31. Buy something from Harrods
  32. Have a proper picnic – rug, hamper etc

What would be on your bucket list?  Have you done anything on mine?

Mrs M on April 4, 2012 at 2:41 pm.

Okay, well I’m not adding frogs legs to my list!
Mrs M recently posted..Things I want my children to know…

Emma on April 5, 2012 at 9:21 am.

Lol! Why not?

Brinabird on April 4, 2012 at 3:21 pm.

A great list! Own a giant house rabbit? Just to let you know that you can technically camp on a beach in Europe eg Croatia but it’s probably not what you were thinking when you wrote camping on a beach :) I’ve done a few on here and would definitely recommend riding in a helicopter and visiting the Vatican.
Brinabird recently posted..The Gallery: At Peace

Emma on April 5, 2012 at 9:22 am.

Maybe I’ll try camping by a loch in Scotland then!

I’ve always wanted a house rabbit. The husband says no but I’m getting the toddler involved i the pleading now too 😉

Susan Mann on April 4, 2012 at 3:29 pm.

Great list, you should so go to Alnwick castle. I stayed overnight in it and it was great it’s a beautiful castle. x
Susan Mann recently posted..The Gallery 97 – At Peace

Emma on April 5, 2012 at 9:23 am.

I didn’t realise you could stay in it. We might have to have a trip up there this year sometime

Judith Cousins Woodrow on April 4, 2012 at 6:03 pm.

Very good list. I want to go on a boat on the Falkirk Wheel. Saw it on tv last week. I’d like to go to Berlin zoo as you can get close enough to the elephants to be able to feed them. We’ve promised a trip to NZ and Australia when we retire and return to Canada. We also want to visit New England in the fall!

Emma on April 5, 2012 at 9:24 am.

Good list! Berlin zoo sounds fab – I didn’t know that about the elephants

Adhrien on April 4, 2012 at 6:15 pm.

I have never done my own list before…this makes me really motivated to create mine and influence others too…
Adhrien recently posted..Vacation Traveling

Emma on April 5, 2012 at 9:24 am.

Go for it!

Pingback: Love All Blogs » the altruistic blogging network and showcasing site that welcomes all bloggers » My Bucket List « Mummy Musings

Pingback: My Bucket List « Mummy Musings : Love All Blogs