Making the most of the sunshine

By | May 29, 2012

This weekend has mainly been spent outside which is always a good thing. We’re lucky to have a fairly large garden so C can play out there for hours on her climbing frame or trampoline, or just with her scooter.

Me and M have been sorting the garden out in preparation for next weekend’s birthday celebrations and C has just been able to play, a lot of the time she’s been playing with the dogs.

We also took C to a local park with water fountains on Sunday which is just great.  It was very busy though, as expected, so I’m hoping for nice weather to come again when I’m off work in the week so I can take her again when it’s less crowded.

Unfortunately, this warm spell is disappearing in the next day or so but I’m hoping it won’t be long before it’s back again!

I’m linking up with Country Kids from Coombe Mill.

Country Kids from Coombe Mill Family Farm Holidays Cornwall

FionaCambouropoulos (@coombemill) on May 29, 2012 at 12:25 pm.

Garden play is perfect for little ones. So much to keep them occupied and space to run around so much more freely than indoors leaving Mummy time to get on with chores or chill too! I love that water fountain, will have to have a word with Farmer Nick about that, another idea to add to my many for Coombe Mill! Thank you for joining in and sharing on Country Kids đŸ˜€
FionaCambouropoulos (@coombemill) recently posted..Butter Biscuits. Be as bold as you dare

Kelly Wiffin on May 29, 2012 at 12:35 pm.

It looks like you have had fun!

The weather is certainly changing for the worse. I too hope the weather gets a bit hotter again soon. Looks like you have some lovely dogs! x
Kelly Wiffin recently posted..Win a Worlds Apart Hello Kitty Flip Out Sofa – closing 04/06/2012

Crystal Jigsaw on May 29, 2012 at 3:21 pm.

That water park looks fabulous, we don’t have anything like that round here! Though I wouldn’t mind a swimming pool in my garden…!

Our weather is naff now; clouds came over yesterday and we’re back to jeans and jumpers temperatures. I think the same happened last year – great week in May then the rest of summer was a wash out!

CJ x
Crystal Jigsaw recently posted..Bullying Never Leaves

Charlotte on May 30, 2012 at 7:30 am.

Where are the fountains? They look fab! x

catherine @mummylion on May 30, 2012 at 10:27 pm.

that looks like just the sort of thing my son loves too, especially hanging out with his best mate the dog. lovely pictures x
catherine @mummylion recently posted..Country Kids

Alison on June 21, 2012 at 7:40 am.

Fountains look great, where are they? Would love to visit with my little boy.