My baby’s getting big!

By | May 14, 2012

We had a visit from the local nursery last week to discuss things before C starts in September.  Everything went fine; C was her usual chatty self and  the teachers who visited were lovely (one has actually been there since time began and taught both myself and M!)

C is really looking forward to starting ‘big school’.  She starts having settling in sessions for a couple of hours each Wednesday soon which she’s excited about, and she already knows a few children starting with her from her preschool sessions.

I just keep looking at her and can’t figure out where the time has gone.  I’m sure every parent feels the same but just how is she almost 3 and starting school?  How is she big enough to wear a school uniform?  Just the thought of it makes me feel teary, how am I going to be in September?!

She’ll always be my baby but I’m not sure I want her to get big.

Binny Oinam on May 14, 2012 at 4:33 pm.

Hey, she is such a darling. Being a parent is indeed a huge responsibility. You want her to grow up soon and yet you want her to stay that way forever. Well Emma, you have got a nice blog and an inspiration (of-course your baby) to push it forward.

Brinabird on May 14, 2012 at 6:57 pm.

Oh it is scary how quickly they grow! It’s great she is so excited about it all.
Brinabird recently posted..The Friday Song Choice

Gisele on May 17, 2012 at 2:40 am.

Gisele recently posted..Is Panic Away A Scam Or Not

Crystal on May 17, 2012 at 2:57 am.

I am happy for your baby..I am really excited for you youre a great mom..
Crystal recently posted..Hot Tub Chemicals

Jenny Paulin on May 19, 2012 at 9:22 pm.

I *so* know w you feel Emma. Personally I feel that 3 is still far too,young to start school and iwillmcry more than he does I am sure!
Cute photo x

Annie on May 21, 2012 at 8:45 am.

It just means that time really goes by fast.. She is just so cute and you can keep us posted with her growing stage..Thanks for the update here!
Annie recently posted..Healthy Today Club