Kiddicare, the baby specialist, have opened up a brand new superstore at Castle Marina Retail Park in Nottingham. Me and C were invited to see their store last week (full post to follow) and we thought it was amazing!
The store is huge (33,000 sq ft). It has more buggies and car seats than I’ve ever seen in one place before and some brilliant features (check out the toilets -honestly!).
This Saturday, 6th October, is Kiddicare Nottingham’s official launch. Come down with your family and enjoy free activities such as face painting and a petting zoo, try out taster sessions of baby yoga and baby massage in the Event Room and enter some brilliant competitions. There are also giveaways throughout the day and the first 2,000 customers will get a goodie bag.
For more information on Saturday’s event, click here.
Family-friendly features at the new Kiddicare Nottingham store include:
- a dedicated community room offering free parenting classes and treatments for mum and baby
- children’s soft play area
- guest wi-fi
- nursing room for quiet and privacy
- spacious Kiddicafe with healthy-bite options
- convenient mummy-and-me toilet facilities
- V.i.B. (Very Important Baby complimentary personal shopping service)
- free car seat fitting and safety checking for all customers
As well as giving you amazing deals, Kiddicare are also giving customers who spend £70 or more, a voucher to get you 7p off a litre of fuel at Morrisons. This promotion is running until 29th October and is valid on transactions made in store or online.