3 weeks in and still going strong!
14 days have passed and I’m still going. I’m actually finding it quite easy at the moment, long may it continue!
The husband is working late this week so I’ve tried to come up with meals that can be reheated easily to save me having to cook twice.
- Roast duck with sticky plum sauce and noodles
- Scampi and home made chips
- Beef and lentil stew
- Spaghetti bolognese and garlic bread
- King prawn rogan josh and rice
As usual, click on the image above to see more meal planning posts over at Mrs M’s.
I’m attempting to take a picture every day and post it on Instagram. I’ve no idea how long I’ll keep this up for but I’m going to give it my best shot.
The likelihood is that most photos will be of the children but then I guess that’s true of a lot of parents.
Here’s my first week of photos
I’m doing most of the cooking now I’m on maternity leave which makes things a bit easier to plan (and stick to!)
- Monday – Seafood paella
- Tuesday – Slow cooked lamb, leek and lentil bake
- Wednesday – Greek lamb tray bake
- Thursday – Quorn bolognese with pasta
- Friday – Fish curry
Any suggestions for healthy, family friendly recipes are very welcome. Go and check out Mrs M’s blog for more meal planning posts.